Every week, the Official Surf Charts are syndicated to reporting stations from DripFeed.net - the network for surf music.
This is the #officialsurfcharts for week ending 15th August 2021.
*** IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ***
If you enjoy listening to our stations and discovering new music please consider making a donation to help offset some of our operating costs. And if you don't donate.. at least LIKE AND SHARE, BUY THE ALBUMS and WEAR THE T-SHIRTS!
The Official Top 10 Surf Singles Chart (new releases)
- The Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald - The Breakers
- K-39 - The Surf Raiders
- AM Waves - Jason Janik
- Payne's Praire - Black Valley Moon
- Stealthy Jaguar - Little Kahuna
- City Under The Sea - Jim and the Sea Dragons
- 67 Impala - Big Mick and The Curl
- Swoop Rider - The Surf Hermits
- Holograham Crackers - The Dirty Licks
- Souled Out - North Melbourne Surf Club
The Official Top 10 Surf Singles Chart is based on requests of newly released tracks. Visit your favourite surf station /requests and search and request your favourites. Requests are typically played within 10 minutes.
The Official Top 10 Most Popular Surf Albums
- Raiders of the Lost Surf - The Surf Raiders
- Amateurs - Les Agamemnonz
- Torch Light - The Breakers
- Little Kahuna - Little Kahuna
- Mermaid a Go Go - The Neptunas
- Aqua La Vista - Underwater Bosses
- Hella California - The Young Barons
- Set Sail - Slowey and the Boats
- Don't Blink - The Eyeberries
- Dusty Boots and Snake Skin Suits - The Dirty Licks
The Official Top 10 Most Popular Surf Albums is based on requests and listener interaction with album profiles.
The Official Top 10 Most Popular Surf Bands
- Jason Janik
- Marshall and The Martins
- Surf Aliens
- Mark Malibu and the Wasagas
- The Evanstones
- Surf Monster
- Cheap Violent Cats
- The Delstroyers
- The Dirty Licks
- The Aquaholics
The Official Top 10 Most Popular Surf Bands is based on requests and listener interaction with band profiles.
Donate if you are a listener, invest in a stream ad if you are a surf band
If you are a listener and want to help us cover our ongoing costs you can donate a one time or ongoing donation here - http://surfrockradio.com/donate. If you are a surf band you can invest in a stream ad here - https://dripfeed.net/advertise.html
Get in rotation on the DripFeed network of stations
DripFeed allows bands to easily send music for rotation across the network in just a few clicks, which means our DJs get tracks into rotation almost immediately. You can register/log in with email, twitter or other social network profiles (don't worry about privacy, we just take your email, name and profile photo) here - http://dripfeed.net/submit-music. Bands can submit a bandcamp code or upload/drag and drop music via DripBox. All music must have artist name, album name and track name metadata encoded in mp3 format.
If your music is suitable and has correct metadata we will enter it into the Surf Music Registry which enables it for position on the Official Surf Charts. Plays on spotify or airplay on non-reporting stations do not count towards chart position.
#officialsurfcharts #surfrockradio #surfmusicradio #monstromental #dripfeedradio #sharawajirecords #surfmusic #surfpunk #surfrock #instro #reverb #twang #surfbands #surfband #surfguitar #surfguitar101