Every week, the Official Surf Charts are syndicated to reporting stations from DripFeed.net - the network for surf music.
This is the #officialsurfcharts for week ending 9th October 2022
*** LISTENER DONATION CAMPAIGN 2022 ***
Donate if you are a listener, invest in a Stream Ad if you are a surf band
- If you are a listener and want to help us cover our ongoing costs you can donate a one time or ongoing donation here - https://dripfeed.net/donate.html.
- If you are a surf band or label you can invest in a Stream Ad here - https://dripfeed.net/advertise.html
The Official Top 10 Surf Singles Chart (new releases)
- Gear Grinder - Satan's Pilgrims
- La Bamba - The Young Barons
- Baja Blast - The Jagaloons
- Werewolf By Night - Genki Genki Panic
- Terror On Two Wheels - The Slimetones
- Skapning Fra Svartediket - Robotron
- The Volcano Boys - Underwater Bosses
- Horrorcoaster - The Terrorsurfs
- Grimace - The Tourmaliners
- Satan's Tsunami - The Aquaholics
The Official Top 10 Surf Singles Chart is based on requests of newly released tracks. Tell your fans to visit www [your favourite surf station] /requests and search and request your music. Requests are typically played within 10 minutes.
The Official Top 10 Most Popular Surf Albums
- Live A.F. - The Young Barons
- Surfing With Satan - The Aquaholics
- Walk, Don't Run For The Border - The Jagaloons
- Spooky Fingers - Genki Genki Panic
- Troublemaker - Los Daytonas
- Dance Party a Go Go - Mark Malibu and the Wasagas
- Knock You Up! - The Jagaloons
- Impala '59 - Magnatech
- Strange Shores: Old Singles & New Hits - The Breakers
- Concrete Carver - The Volcanics
The Official Top 10 Most Popular Surf Albums is based on requests and listener interaction with album profiles.
The Official Top 10 Most Popular DripFeed Pages
- The Angry Red Planet
- Chillingsworth Surfingham
- The ChuGuysters
- Al Tornado
- Agent Octopus
- The Dwellers
- Los Dedos
- Abyssal Lurkers
The Official Top 10 Most Popular Surf Bands is based on requests and listener interaction with a band's DripFeed Page.
The Official Top 10 Most Viewed Videos
- Surf Monster - Surfing in the Underworld
- Things Fall Apart - Blue Spectre
- Rufus Lee King and the Dream.....Dark Road
- Shriek if You Know What I Did Last Friday the 13th - Necrocannibal (OFFICIAL VIDEO)
- The Slimetones - Summer Of Slime
- Tiddy Shaker- The Bloat Floaters
- The Breakers - Wisconcentration
- Genki Genki Panic "The Munge" official music video in 3-Dimensional Spook-o-Vision
- The Surf Hermits - Swoop Rider
- Magnatech "Blood Moon" Official Video
The Official Top 10 Most Viewed Videos is based on complete views of a video uploaded to a DripFeed Page (not a member profile).
Get in rotation on the DripFeed network of stations
DripFeed allows bands to easily send music for rotation across the network in just a few clicks, which means our DJs get tracks into rotation almost immediately. You can register/log in with email, twitter or other social network profiles (don't worry about privacy, we just take your email, name and profile photo) here - http://dripfeed.net/submit-music. Bands can submit a bandcamp code or upload/drag and drop music via DripBox. All music must have artist name, album name and track name metadata encoded in mp3 format.
If your music is suitable and has correct metadata we will enter it into the Surf Music Registry which enables it for position on the Official Surf Charts. Plays on spotify or airplay on non-reporting stations do not count towards chart position.
#officialsurfcharts #surfrockradio #surfmusicradio #monstromental #dripfeedradio #sharawajirecords #surfmusic #surfpunk #surfrock #instro #reverb #twang #surfbands #surfband #surfguitar #surfguitar101