Every week, the Official Surf Charts are syndicated to reporting stations from DripFeed.net - the network for surf music.
This is the #officialsurfcharts for week ending 12th March 2023
*** LISTENER DONATION CAMPAIGN 2023 ***
Donate if you are a listener, invest in a Stream Ad if you are a surf band
- If you are a listener and want to help us cover our ongoing costs you can donate a one time or ongoing donation here - https://dripfeed.net/donate.html.
- If you are a surf band or label you can invest in a Stream Ad here - https://dripfeed.net/advertise.html
The Official Top 10 Surf Singles Chart (new releases)
- Last of the Interceptors - S.H.A.R.P. - The Surf Hermits and the Angry Red Planet
- Plank Tone - The Terrorsurfs
- Surf Dog - The Coppertones
- The Magnificent Seven - The Evanstones
- When the Sirens Sing - The Bradipos IV
- Picante - The Tourmaliners
- Left Bank Swamp - Sant Anna Bay Coconuts
- Secret Agent Man - The Young Barons
- The Call Of Ktulu - Terreur Twist
- The Hunt - Los Dedos
- Methal Island - The Bloat Floaters
The Official Top 10 Surf Singles Chart is based on requests of newly released tracks. Tell your fans to visit www [your favourite surf station] /requests and search and request your music. Requests are typically played within 10 minutes.
The Official Top 10 Most Popular Surf Albums
- Surfidia - The Tourmaliners
- From The Jaws Of Hell - The Terrorsurfs
- Spooky Fingers (Remastered) - Genki Genki Panic
- Terror Insomne - resonadoresurf
- Efluvios Instrumentales - Los Atascados
- Troublemaker - Los Daytonas
- Head on Wheels EP - Secret Admirer
- Live A.F. - The Young Barons
- Surfing With Satan - The Aquaholics
- Z & The Tiki Twisters - Z & The Tiki Twisters
The Official Top 10 Most Popular Surf Albums is based on requests and listener interaction with album profiles.
The Official Top 10 NEWEST DripFeed Pages
- The Coppertones
- Party Nerves
- resonadores surf
- Guitarmy of One
- The TREMSPRiNGS
- Northern Tides
- The Howboutcha's
- Percy (UK)
- The Outpost
The Official Top 10 Most Popular Surf Bands is based on requests and listener interaction with a band's DripFeed Page.
The Official Top 10 Most Viewed Videos
- Beneath the waterline (we dream of drowning)
- Rufus Lee King and the Dream.....Dark Road
- Viktorija Faith -Walk Through The Water ( Cover by Andrius Vasaitis )
- Mgnatech - Die Elefantin (ft. Some guy who owns an organ)
- The Breakers - The Other Side Of The Clock
- Liberace’s Ghost- The Bloat Floaters
- The Coppertones - Cylinders (The Break)
- They Rise!
- The Terrorsurfs - THE FEZ
- Underwater Bosses - Devils Triangle (Live)
The Official Top 10 Most Viewed Videos is based on complete views of a video uploaded to a DripFeed Page (not a member profile).
Get in rotation on the DripFeed network of stations
DripFeed allows bands to easily send music for rotation across the network in just a few clicks, which means our DJs get tracks into rotation almost immediately. You can register/log in with email, twitter or other social network profiles (don't worry about privacy, we just take your email, name and profile photo) here - http://dripfeed.net/submit-music. Bands can submit a bandcamp code or upload/drag and drop music via DripBox. All music must have artist name, album name and track name metadata encoded in mp3 format.
If your music is suitable and has correct metadata we will enter it into the Surf Music Registry which enables it for position on the Official Surf Charts. Plays on spotify or airplay on non-reporting stations do not count towards chart position.
#officialsurfcharts #surfrockradio #surfmusicradio #monstromental #dripfeedradio #sharawajirecords #surfmusic #surfpunk #surfrock #instro #reverb #twang #surfbands #surfband #surfguitar #surfguitar101